1 Like Me’s key partner is SCRAP – the Second Chance Reentry Assistance Program, a law student organization, to address civil legal barriers. Law students, supervised by a faculty advisor, assist participants complete pro se forms necessary to tackle issues with licensing (reinstatement) and child support driver’s license holds. SCRAP also collaborates with local legal service organizations and law firms to provide expungement screening and help. And students assist with basic social services including the acquisition of health insurance and housing.
- Driver’s License Assistance
- Child Support Driver’s License Holds
- Expungement Screening
- Health Insurance Application Assistance
- Food Stamp Information/Application Assistance
- Employment Assistance (resumes/application assistance)
- Housing Information